Sunday, March 20, 2022

When you don't TRUST GOD

 

For the anxious:

Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; 

and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, 

and he shall direct thy paths.


SPIRIT's funny.

Just when we finished the TRUSTING GOD article, He prodded I write the NOT trusting GOD article.

So here goes.

What happens when you DON'T trust GOD?

What happens when you rely on your own wisdom?

What happens when you don't listen to GOD?

What happens when you don't KNOW God?

Oh boy, here's a short list:

You stumble.

You fall.

You fail.

You're a mess.

You're a wreck.

You fall all over yourself.

You cause danger to yourself.

You cause danger to others.

You'll be a bunch of nerves.

You'll go bald.

You'll go broke.

You lose your grace.

You get physically sick.

You get headaches.

Your tummy turns.

You get the runs.

You get wasted.


Want more?

There's chaos in life, work, relationships.

Because there's no GOD.

Because you don't listen.

Because you don't care for Him.

Because you don't believe in Him.

Because you think you know better.

But watch what happens when you SURRENDER to GOD.

It will be the BEST thing that can EVER happen in your life.

And I'm living proof of it.

I used to have everything.

Then I had nothing.

Because GOD was not my FOCUS.

I relied on my limited thinking power.

Until GOD thought better.

Humility hour came.

The day I held up the white flag, GOD came to my rescue.

STRAIGHT away!

He lifted me from my bootstraps, dusted me from all my mire, and made be BORN AGAIN.

Now, I have EVERYTHING.

Now, SPIRIT and I have 39 blogs and 24 books to tell you all about GOD's GLORY, MAGNIFICENCE, and POWER.

"Yeah, but that won't feed my family," you say.

See that, see that.

That's the answer that got you in the pit the first place.

Humans DON'T have the answers.

GOD is the ANSWER.

Luke 12:22-31

King James Version

22 And he said unto his disciples, 

Therefore I say unto you, 

Take no thought for your life, 

what ye shall eat; 

neither for the body, 

what ye shall put on.

23 The life is more than meat, 

and the body is more than raiment.

24 Consider the ravens: 

for they neither sow nor reap; 

which neither have storehouse nor barn; 

and God feedeth them: 

how much more are ye better than the fowls?

25 And which of you with taking thought 

can add to his stature one cubit?

26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, 

why take ye thought for the rest?

27 Consider the lilies how they grow: 

they toil not, 

they spin not; 

and yet I say unto you, 

that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

28 If then God so clothe the grass, 

which is to day in the field, 

and to morrow is cast into the oven; 

how much more will he clothe you, 

O ye of little faith?

29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, 

or what ye shall drink, 

neither be ye of doubtful mind.

30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: 

and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; 

and all these things shall be added unto you.


Further, JESUS reminds us:

John 6:35

King James Version

35 And Jesus said unto them, 

I am the bread of life: 

he that cometh to me shall never hunger; 

and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.


TIME to FEED ourselves, our family, and our friends, the WORD of GOD.

For we are all in DEEP spiritual HUNGER.

Only the WORD of GOD can feed us right.

For our bodies are the TEMPLE of GOD's SPIRIT.

Flesh will decay.

Minds will go.

Wealth will dissolve.

But the WORD of GOD stays.

After all, the WORD created the WORLD.

But that's for another story.

Isaiah 40:8

King James Version

8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: 

but the word of our God shall stand for ever.


Related material:

GOD's WILL be DONE


Image source: Clipart Library


Why SPYING is FUNNY

  Galatians 2:4 King James Version 4 And that because of false brethren unawares  brought in, who came in privily  to spy out our liberty wh...