Friday, November 12, 2021

STRANGE MOON

 

Genesis 1:14

King James Version

14 And God said, 

Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven 

to divide the day from the night; 

and let them be for signs, 

and for seasons, 

and for days, 

and years:


I was awakened by a yellow light outside my window, around 11:30 p.m last night.

I thought it may be a neighbor's house light, or something.

So, I continued to ignore it.

Until such time, sleep evaded, and I finally got up past midnight.

Looking outside my window, that bright yellow light turned out to be the moon.

A half moon.

Upside down.

Not like the photo above.

Reverse it.

And make it mustard-colored.

STRANGE moon, I tell ya.

Never saw that before.

Not in a perfect inverted half.

Not in that color.

Not that large.

Tried looking for an image to depict it.

Nothing showed up.

Why didn't I take a picture of it?

My phone isn't pixel perfect.

I'd just end up with a hazy bright glow.


Many times in the past, the moon's light wakes me up.

And I get up to gaze at it for a moment.

Observing its beauty, light, and form.

But today, that moon made me lose sleep completely.

So, I researched a bit, watching a prophecy video I noted yesterday.

Double-checked the Scripture verses.

Did more research.

Nah.

Had to let the HOLY SPIRIT guide me.

I'm not new to "seeing" things.

Thus, this blog "tendenSEE".

Here, let me give you a couple of clues from these matching verses I encountered today:

Joel 2:30

King James Version

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens 

and in the earth, 

blood, 

and fire, 

and pillars of smoke.


Acts 2:19

King James Version

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, 

and signs in the earth beneath; 

blood, 

and fire, 

and vapour of smoke:


FIRST clue:

I saw that weird, upside down yellow moon (wonder in the heavens) this morning.


SECOND clue:

I saw thin pillars/vapors of smoke (wonder in the earth) yesterday, in broad daylight.


I've documented some of my dreams (and visions?) in the 22 books on spiritual warfare SPIRIT and I wrote in 24 November 2019.

I've seen, and dreamt, too many things since I was a kid.

Wrote them all.

Memorized them all.

Took note of all the details.

Only when I became born again 26 months ago, did everything make sense.

Because I began to test everything through what the BIBLE says.

The WORD of GOD is my ONLY reference.

JESUS led me to Bible prophecy.

He led me to preparing people about the RAPTURE.

I've learned to take it a moment at a time.

GOD can decide to send His SON ANY MOMENT.

We must be ready.

We must watch, and pray.

We must become born again.

We must believe in JESUS.

We must repent, and believe the GOSPEL.

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


If I'm imagining things, fine.

But the Bible gave lots of prophecies.

Plus, why does the Vatican have an observatory?

What are they waiting for?

What signs are they looking out for?

Methinks the WORD of GOD suffices.

Everything I need to know, the BIBLE supplies.

For JESUS is the WORD of GOD.

Revelation 19:13

King James Version

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: 

and his name is called The Word of God.


He is who we should be looking out for.

Colossians 3:1-2

King James Version

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, 

seek those things which are above, 

where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, 

not on things on the earth.


If it's any source of comfort, know this:

You can't possibly miss the RETURN of JESUS, if you are His.

2 Timothy 2:19

King James Version

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, 

having this seal, 

The Lord knoweth them that are his

And, 

let every one that nameth the name of Christ 

depart from iniquity.


Related material:

The RAPTURE


(Image source: Bruno Scramgnon)


GOD's quirky WAYS

  Deuteronomy 29:29 King James Version 29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God:  but those things which are revealed  belong unto ...