Tuesday, November 9, 2021

tendenSEE

 

Habakkuk 2:2-3

King James Version

2 And the Lord answered me, 

and said, 

Write the vision, 

and make it plain upon tables, 

that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, 

but at the end it shall speak, 

and not lie: 

though it tarry, 

wait for it; 

because it will surely come, 

it will not tarry.


WELCOME to "tendenSEE", my 34th blog, for I do have a tendency to write, and to see.

Only because I pay attention.

SPIRIT made me see something today.

A third flash drive shows up.

Unpublished material from 2019 to 2020.

Spiritual warfare stuff.

Decoded from decades of dreams.

Short stuff.

Easy reads.

Illuminating.

So, let's begin.

Click these tabs now.

And see what the heaven I'm talking about.

POSTS

2021 posts

POETRY

SHORT STORIES

BLOOKS


(Sketch and photo by author.)


Why SPYING is FUNNY

  Galatians 2:4 King James Version 4 And that because of false brethren unawares  brought in, who came in privily  to spy out our liberty wh...