Tuesday, November 9, 2021

The THREE SCIENTISTS

 

Genesis 2:7

King James Version

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, 

and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; 

and man became a living soul.


I saw them in a dream,

many many years ago.


All huddled together.

THREE molecular biologists.


Looking worried, 

oblivious to my presence.


We were inside a church,

strange thing.


One was American;

another, German.


But the French,

he comes by my way.


Smiles, and hands me,

a card with his name on it.


Michel,

the friendly French scientist.


But you see, 

it was just a dream.


Of how the scientists know,

something we don’t.


I was the outsider,

looking in.


MORE poetry here.


(Image source: Furiosa-L)


Why SPYING is FUNNY

  Galatians 2:4 King James Version 4 And that because of false brethren unawares  brought in, who came in privily  to spy out our liberty wh...