Tuesday, November 9, 2021

SHORT bursts

 

2 Corinthians 11:3

King James Version

3 But I fear, 

lest by any means, 

as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, 

so your minds should be corrupted 

from the simplicity 

that is in Christ.


My writing has morphed.

It’s become simpler.

Shorter.

Tighter.

Almost a telegram.

Everything in short bursts.

And yet, each sentence stands on its own merit.

Fewer words reveal greater thought.

Everything’s more precise now.

More tidy.

Packed with power.

Either that.

Or I’m lazy.

Perhaps, I have nothing much to say.

So, I keep things short.

My writing has really morphed.


MORE poetry here.


(Morse code image: Png Egg)


Why SPYING is FUNNY

  Galatians 2:4 King James Version 4 And that because of false brethren unawares  brought in, who came in privily  to spy out our liberty wh...